Paydayloan.co.uk is always on the lookout for newer, more efficient and innovative ways of doing things. No matter what your skill level, if you are dedicated, loyal and filled with ideas about how you think you can benefit our company, then we'd like to hear it.
- Perhaps you're a web designer who thinks that they can do a better job of representing who Paydayloan.co.uk is on the internet?
- Perhaps you're a fresh graduate with little work experience but equipped with excellent people skills and interested to kick start a career in customer service?
- Perhaps you're still in school and looking for an internship with one of the oldest payday loan lenders in the UK?
December 2012: Paydayloan.co.uk is currently looking for somebody to fill the role of Social Media Manager. Do you think you can handle it? See if you meet the criteria for our ideal candidate:
*NOTE* Applicant should be willing to relocate to Dubai, UAE if accepted for the position.
We are looking for somebody to develop a strategy for all relevant social media platforms including, but not excluded to; Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, etc. The candidate will be responsible for both implementation and management of all accounts. The right candidates should encompass the majority of the following qualities, attributes and experience – a strong background in admin work is a huge advantage.
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, detail oriented; a self-starter and a strong communicator who understands performance and brand metrics, enjoys handling large amounts of data and digging in to find deep insights, is comfortable dealing with conflicting priorities, pick up new tools quickly and thrives in a fast-paced environment;
- Deep passion for all social media tools and concepts with a strong technical understanding of things;
- You should be comfortable in a fully optimized digital environment, including SEO, SMO, user-generated content, online newswires, social bookmarking and networking sites blogs, micro blogs, forums, video sharing, pod casting, and email distribution;
- Innate curiosity, aptitude and hands-on approach. You understand and search out a better understanding of what makes things tick (from marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture, economy, people, etc) to find core customer insights; you employ a healthy dose of skepticism and question partial data constantly;
- Significant experience of online editing, including understanding of web issues, trends and directions
- Demonstrable writing skills and social media competencies;
- Creativity and independence along with a strong ability to think outside the box and generate new and original ideas on a variety of marketing strategies are an absolute must;
- Manage a schedule of social media activity which surrounding British and Global current events affecting citizens and residents of the UK;
- Keep abreast of developments in digital communications as well as evaluate the efficiency of our own operations and capabilities, using both to advise on methods to improve and extend the impact of our brand in the digital world as well as monitoring customer engagement and identifying new ways to trigger participation, discussions and feedback;
- Reach out to and build relationships with top bloggers and local community groups, manage day to day messaging and engagement across social media channels and online forums and help carry out digital PR activity;
- 2-3 years minimum experience in social media and/or digital media insights/analytics/optimization.